Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Soiree Day-Rainbow Party

Today I am excited to bring you a party I found through the Whatever Goes Wednesday link party at Someday Crafts.  Wendy of Ramblings from the Sunshine State gave her daughter the cutest rainbow party!!  Looking through all the pictures, Wendy did a lot of creative details and that's why I wanted to share!

I think the invitation sets the tone for the rest of the party and this one certainly did!

Cute, simple way to help decorate one of the tables.


I love this!! 


Always has to be a special birthday shirt!!

Goodies for the favor bags....do you notice the coolest thing ever?!


Paint chip notepads!!!

I've never seen this before....I think it's very creative!!


Rainbow slushy!!


Chocolate covered Oreos.
Just one of the colorful treats!

The birthday girl was suppose to wear a tutu....didn't want anything to do with it so genius mom put it around the cake!!

Are you ready to see the inside?


Can't have a rainbow party without a rainbow cake!!!

This is just my highlights.  Go check out the full details here, and let Wendy know what a great job she did!!


Thank you to Wendy for letting me share!
Pictures courtesy of Ramblings from the Sunshine State.

8 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, I love it! What a creative idea!

Jennifer said...

That's what I thought too Natalia!!
Thanks for being a faithful follower girl!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Holy cats! this is adorable! How clever! Love it.

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

I'm so desperate for someone to bake me a cake like that..! Pretty sure if I tried it'd just be a big brown blob XD

What an awesome birthday party!

Chiara said...

Absolutely darling--I had a rainbow party for my birthday when I was little and it was my favorite. What great ideas here! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Vivienne thanks for stopping by! Rissa, you're too funny! If I lived closer I sure would attempt it for ya! Yes Chiara, I thought they were very great ideas!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my party!! :)

Jennifer said...

Your welcome Wendy!!