Monday, July 25, 2011

Coming Soon!!

I was so thrilled to hit 100 followers over the weekend!!
Yippee!
♫♪♫♪"Do a little dance! Get down tonight!"♫♪♫♪
Yes I wanted to do a jig!!
I had made it a goal to achieve by August 7.  Why August 7? Because it's my little ole' birthday!!
So you know what that means!....
A celebration! 
So I've been planning this...


More details to come!
In the meantime THANK YOU to each and every one of you and WELCOME to you new lovelies!!
If you haven't already, check out my Meet Me and Weekly Features pages to get the low down!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I knew it would happen!!!! PTL!!

Kristin

Unknown said...

Congrats!! How exciting :)

Screaming Sardine said...

Congrats!! Here's to another 100 very soon for you. :)

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Congratulations Jennifer! :D