Friday, July 15, 2011

Darling Day-On My To Do List...!

I have found some extremely inspiring (to me at least!) projects this week that not only did I pin but they are now on my to do list!  Oh! And they are Darlings too! ☺

I love this!! I just happen to have some cigar boxes! Yippee! And could use some ring organization!


I'm a sucker for unique serving dishes.  And the fact that these cost $3 to make made me a sucker even more!!


This got me to thinking about Christmas...which is on the horizon!  Great way to repurpose a Pringle can and have special packaging!! ♥


This made me excited! I already have 2 ideas running around in my head for this!

Photos courtesy of their respective site and Pinterest.

So now you know what I'll be working on in the future!
Inspiration...it's what's cool about the blog world!

Happy Darling Day!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the mini dessert stands! Isn't Pinterest the best?? So nice to be able to put everything on your 'to-do' list in one place.

Have a great weekend!

Screaming Sardine said...

Oooh, I love the Pringle can idea for Christmas cookie giveaways! Thanks for sharing this, Jennifer. I'll be repinning it!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine