Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Show & Share #8 & Features!




Welcome to Show & Share #8!

What another amazing party!!!  This is my first fall as a blogger and you guys are making me even more excited to get out the decorations!! I was having trouble deciding if I was going to decorate or not since we are trying to sell our house but it's so hard to not be inspired by all you gals!!  So it's on the to do list for the week!!
Here's my favs from last week:
Yummies:
This is a deconstructed Caramel Apple!! So fun and great if your counting calories!!
I'm having to contain myself over this!! This is a safe way to eat cookie dough!!

Halloween Wreaths:
I love the glamminess of this!!
I love the vintageyness of this one!!

For Fun:
This is a great, fun way to remember to take care of our 'racks'!! I love that Karen made it in support of her mom who is overcoming breast cancer right now and that it will double as a wig/scarf holder!

Awesome job ladies!!! Please grab a button to the right!!

Time to Party!!

Party Rules--

*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post the party button or my button on your blog (and follow me, the host Lindsay, & my co-hosts Marie & Whitney )
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!
Be sure and check the other hosts to see if you've been featured by them!!

I'd love for you to enter my 150 'Fall'ower Giveaway HERE!!

Have fun and Happy Wednesday!!



Southern Lovely





4 comments:

Kristin said...

Thank you for featuring our deconstructed carmel apples! :)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Gwen! Happy to be linking up this week! Thanks for the party!

Lindsay Artsy-Fartsy Mama said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cookie dough! :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you for featuring my Halloween glam wreath! I love all the other features too! Well done everyone!