Friday, January 27, 2012

Birchbox Beauty Bash {2}

Welcome to the 2nd Birchbox Beauty Bash!!

Thank you so much to those of you who linked up last month!
Ironically I had a friend at church ask me for a sugar scrub recipe...she wanted to make some gifts.  So glad that the very cool Crafty Scientist linked up her tutorial for Lemon Hand Scrub!! And I'm happy to report that my friend loved this recipe!! Thanks Mel!


What to link up?
Beauty Advice
Tips
Reviews
Tricks
Secrets
DIY/Handmade Products
Tutorials
Birchbox Posts

Anything makeup, skin care, hair, fragrance, bath and body or beauty tools related!!


Rules:
*Link up anything in the list above.
*Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
*Follow myself and Allison and post the party button somewhere on your blog.
*Visit others and have fun!


VintageGwen



The link will be open for a week!
Now link away!!
And Happy Friday!







5 comments:

Shayla said...

Hi Jennifer! A fellow BB lover! YAY! I was starting to think I was the only beauty product hoarder! I'm on my 3rd box and I LOVE them! It's like Christmas each month - LOL! I'm following you now - hope you do the same!

Shayla said...

Hmm, is it Jennifer or Gwen? Or both? I'm easily confused!

Lindsay said...

What a great gift to give! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I added the button to my post. But not sure how to link up?
I don't see the boxes to type in my link.

xo
Anna

www.annabeeslittlebits.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

@Anna There's a blue box under the current link ups to the left, click on the blue button and the boxes to enter your link/info will come up.
Hope that helps! Thanks for partying with us!