Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Show & Share #24 {& Darlings!}

Welcome to Show & Share #24!

Great party last week lovelies!!   I'm living vicariously through all of your Valentine projects since I'm forgoing them since we're moving!  So keep them coming for me!
Here's the Most Viewed:

You must see the base of this lovely wreath!!

And now my Darlings {favs}......

Yummy


Fabulous Furniture


Valentine Cuties





Fantastic links ladies!!
Feel free to grab a button to the right.

Party Time!!

Party Rules--

*Link to a specific post--not your home page, no giveaways, or no etsy shops
*Link something you've done in the last month
*Post the party button or my button on your blog (and follow me, the host Lindsay, & my co-host Marie.)
*Visit & comment on at least TWO other links posted
*Come back to see if you've been featured!
Be sure and check the other hosts to see if you've been featured by them!!

And lookey here!! I have party button!!
Isn't it nice?







Southern Lovely




Have fun and Happy Wednesday!!








6 comments:

Twigs and Twirls said...

Thank you Gwen for the feature. I have been enjoying exploring your blog and hope to link up again. Hugs

linwood avenue said...

this is my first time linking up and i am already so inspired. thanks!

Karla Do More said...

Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting a great party! :)

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pallet table!! I really appreciate it! What a wonderful surprise!!

Hani said...

yeahhhh! Jen love your feature button.. :)Thanks for hosting

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for featuring my love note pillows! They are in terrific company with all the beautiful features! Thanks again!