Friday, March 23, 2012

Birchbox Beauty Bash {4}

It's that fun time of the month again!!
Birchbox Beauty Bash time!
If you haven't heard of Birchbox yet let me tell you briefly what it is.  
For $10 a month you get to treat yourself!
{At least that's what I do!}
Beauty and lifestyle samples are sent directly to your mailbox each month based upon a beauty profile you fill out.  You earn points with referrals and purchases which you then can spend!
See? A treat I tell you!
Here's my March box...

Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream
Color Club Nail Lacquer in He Love Me
Lulu Organics Lavender +Clary Sage Hair Powder
Nia 24 Skin Strengthening Complex
Supergoop Sunscreen Swipes
Tea Forte Skin Smart Teas

Pretty great box this month! I can't wait to try the tea, I'm intrigued by the Cherry Marzipan flavor!  

And this might be the cutest packaging ever! Thought there might be a vile inside...nope I got powdered and it smells heavenly!

Ok,ok! Enough talk!

Let's party!!
What to link up?
Birchbox Posts
Beauty Advice
Tips
Reviews
Tricks
Secrets
DIY/Handmade Products
Tutorials

Anything makeup, skin care, hair, fragrance, bath and body or beauty tools related!!

Rules:
*Link up anything in the list above.
*Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
*Follow myself and Allison and post the party button somewhere on your blog.
*Visit others and have fun!

VintageGwen



Have fun and Happy Friday!!










3 comments:

Leah said...

joining from Allison's blog. Thanks for hosting - so fun!

Lindsay said...

Oh, your box looks awesome! So fun! Did you know I WON a 2-month subscription to Birch Box?? I am so excited!

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

I love seeing what you get each month. So neat.